college student Excuse funny

    A college student writes to his parents...
    "Dear Mom and Dad,
    I feel miserable because I have to keep writing for money. I feel ashamed and unhappy. I have to ask for another hundred, but every cell in my
    body rebels. I beg on bended knee that you forgive me.
    Your son,

    P.S. I felt so terrible, I ran after the mailman who picked this up in the box at the corner. I wanted to take this letter and burn it. I prayed that I could get it back. But it was too late."
    A few days later he received a letter from his father. It said,



    "Your prayers were answered. Your letter never arrived!
    Source URL: http://ampledreams.blogspot.com/2014/04/college-student-excuse-funny.html
    Visit ampledreams for Daily Updated Cars Collection

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Blog Archive