4 Best Money jokes

    image
    Johnny, if you had 5$ and you asked your father for 3$ more, how many dollars would you have?
    I would have five dollars...
    You don't know your arithmetic, Johnny...
    You don't know my father, Mrs. Mutch...






    A doctor had been attending a rich old man for some time, but it became apparent that the old chap had not long to live.
    Accordingly, the doctor advised his wealthy patient to put his affairs in order.
    "Oh yes, I've done that," said the old gentleman.
    "I've only got to make a will.
    And do you know what I'm going to do with all my money?
    I'm going to leave it to the doctor who saves my life."




    Fred collected lots of money from trick-or-treating and he went to the candy store to buy some chocolate.
    "You should give that money to charity," said the sales girl.
    Fred thought for a moment and said, "No, I'll buy the chocolate.
    You give the money to charity."




    Why are men like bank accounts?
    Without a lot of money, they don't generate much interest!
    Source URL: http://ampledreams.blogspot.com/2014/04/4-best-money-jokes.html
    Visit ampledreams for Daily Updated Cars Collection

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Blog Archive