10 Best Jokes for April fool

    image
    A day will come…
    When the whole world will, CELEBRATE:
    YOUR NAME
    YOUR FAME
    YOUR PERSONALITY
    YOUR THOUGHTS
    YOUR VIEWS
    But keep in mind,
    April Fool comes once a year.
    Congratulations!





    your style so sweet
    your smile so sweet
    your voice so sweet
    your eyes so sweet
    Your whole life so sweet!!
    In short; you are a sweetheart
    .
    .
    Hey, look
    .
    I can lie so sweet so
    you’re never going to understand 
    .
    Happy April Fools Day to Everyone !!




    I am your girlfriend:
    Smart.
    Intelligent.
    Sweet.
    Talented.
    Excellent.
    Romantic.
    theek kaha na ?
    In short I am your S.I.S.T.E.R.
    Happy April Fools Day



    I want U to know that U are very important to me,
    It's impossible for me to live without U even 4 a second!
    U r my life & I can feel U everywhere....
    DON'T MIND I WAS TALKING ABOUT OXYGEN...


    Hey get ready, my marriage is fixed.
    Its on first of April.
    Surprised
    Stupid, first April is April fool,
    and you are the first person whom I fooled.



    SomeOne..
    MiSSES U..
    NeeDS U..
    Worries About U
    Lonely Without U
    Guess Who?
    THE MONKEY IN
    ... THE ZOO ..




    Everything has a day…
    Every pet has a day…
    Every fool too has a day!
    Hope you might have enjoyed your day!
    The April Ist !




    My Life was in darkness before i met u,
    but now it is bright.
    u know why?
    Coz u r a “Tubelight…..




    If today any 1 talks & praises u 4 ur
    1) gud looks
    2 ) nature
    3 ) style
    4 ) attitude,
    kick them off.
    How dare they fool u before april 1st.



    31ST OR 1ST APRIL DOESNT MATTER..
    FOOL IS ALWAYS A FOOL,WISHIN U A VERY HAPPY N PROSPEROUS FOOLS DAY.. TO THE KING OF FOOLS BY THE EMPEROR OF COOLS.. ITS UR DAY
    Source URL: http://ampledreams.blogspot.com/2014/03/10-best-jokes-for-april-fool.html
    Visit ampledreams for Daily Updated Cars Collection

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Blog Archive