How can you help me Increasing My Blog Traffic and Subscibe me on Facebook

    Day by day blog traffic increases ,new post coming many new user visit our blog . But we want more traffic .
    Many people on chat asked me they wanna help me to increasing  traffic of my blog but how .So i have a solution for you.And my request for every new user come visit this blog and if he liked my work follow my blog on Networked Blogs.If you done this Job I Mention Your Name and Your FB ID on my Blog.

    Networked Blogs

    Networked Blogs is a blogging network site . With the help of this website you can post my blog feeds to your FB  timeline ,groups,Pages and stay updated with latest feeds and posts.This is one time installation and then all my post automatic post on your Facebook Timeline.Post is look like this.

    You do it for me.You do it for fb friends and now they know these android blog.

    Step by Step Setup Networked Blogs


    If you Scroll down ,In last of my blog you find this Widget Click on Folow This Blog button.

     This apps wants some fb permissions so click on ok.

    Now you are on this page Click on Continue.


    Click on Blogger Dashboard.
     Give Grant Permissions for this app.
     Now you are on this page click on syndiaction

    Click on Blog You Folow
     Clic on Prophet Hacker 
     Click on Syndiaction
     Now add facebook target.
     Now popup open click on all add Buttons




    Now you successfully subscribed my blog on Facebook .You Helping Me increasing my blog traffic.
    If you done this job I mention your Name and Facebook id on My blog.
    Thanks for Contributing Me

    Source URL: http://ampledreams.blogspot.com/2014/05/how-can-you-help-me-increasing-my-blog.html
    Visit ampledreams for Daily Updated Cars Collection

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Blog Archive